When it comes to our Mobile Phone Unlock service we may not always need to keep your phone for the unlock process to complete. For the phones we do not need to keep we will contact you as soon as your mobile phone unlock is successful.
On this page we have listed the instructions for the most popular unlocks that we do for mobile phones.
Apple iPhone Unlock Instructions
- Insert a different SIM card into the iPhone then turn it on.
- Follow the prompts on the screen and connect to a wifi network
- If theres no iCloud details on the phone the iPhone will now unlock and show the new network.
- If there is iCloud details on the phone then enter these details then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Your iPhone should now be unlocked and will remain so permanently.
Samsung, Sony, Doro, Alcatel and most Android phone unlock instructions
- Insert a different network SIM card into the phone then turn it on.
- The phone will now ask for you to enter a network unlock code.
- Enter the code that we provide to you and then press unlock
- The phone should now be unlocked and will remain so permanently
If you still are unable to unlock your mobile phone then please bring it into our Ipswich store and we will do our very best to have it unlocked while you wait. Visit this page or our store to get started and for further information.